What are the machining methods of stainless steel pipe fittings?
The stainless steel pipe fitting has the characteristics of easy installation, high performance and durability, and is widely used in the construction and installation of various pipelines. In recent years, stainless steel pipe fitting products have been used more and more. The processing methods of stainless steel pipe fittings mainly include the following:
1. Forging and pressing method: the end or part of the pipe is punched and extended by the forging machine to reduce the outer diameter.
2. The roller method: in the stainless steel tube to place the core, external with the roller push pressure, round edge processing.
3. Stamping method: on the punch press, use the core with taper to expand the pipe end to the required size and shape.
4. Bending forming method: there are three methods are more commonly used, one method is called stretch method, another method is called stamping method, the third kind of roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one adjustment roller, adjust the fixed roller distance, the finished pipe fitting is bent.
5. Rolling method: generally do not use mandrel, suitable for thick wall tube inner rim.
6. Bulging method: one is to place rubber inside the tube and compress it with punch to make the tube protrude into shape;The other method is hydraulic bulking, in which a liquid is filled in the middle of the pipe. The liquid pressure bulges the pipe into the desired shape.
As a professional manufacturer and supplier of pipe fittings, flanges, pipes and other pipeline products, Hebei Haihao Group has mature technology and good advantages in the production of stainless steel pipe fittings.